But as with everyone I know, there are highs and lows to everyones day. But this week has been long……
I’ve been listening to one of the new Robbie Williams songs (I love my life)-
He’s playing Dublin in June 2017—-
*Normal Service Resumes*
And really had to say to myself. Yes, I love my life. And I need to remind myself of that every now and then.
So here are my tips for turning that frown upside down:
- Smile- go on force it!
- Spend a few minutes outside, take a few deep breaths while you are there.
- Find an animal, pet it. 😉 unless the neighbours dog is not friendly….
- Ring a friend. Or just text them. Not to tell them what’s wrong, just to make contact.
- Find an old song that you liked and dance your socks off to it
- Help others. It’s a proven scientific fact that helping others, even just by opening a door enriches our own lives as much as those we help